Pump Hill S.W. Landscape Renovation
- installation of extensive drainage to provide positive water flow,
- interlocking paver pathways with large patio and rest area,
- renovation of the interlocking paver driveway by removing and rebuilding base foundation,
- supply and installation of chain link fence,
- underground sprinkler irrigation system renovation and extensive upgrades,
- natural stonework included new natural stone wall edging of the planting areas.
Gardening in Pump Hill included:
- removal of several trees,
- extensive pruning of existing trees and shrubs,
- transplanting existing shrubs and perennials,
- removing and disposal of undesirable vegetation.
New garden installation included:
- supply and planting trees, shrubs, vines, and perennials as per detailed landscape design drawings.
- supply and installation of sod for lawn areas.
- mulching all planting areas.
Pump Hill project view 3 years after completion. Click on an image to enlarge it.