Park Hill S.W. Landscape renovation.
Park Hill S.W. Calgary landscape design and full renovation of residence landscaping on the narrow lot. The design goal was to create a room like effect in the backyard with large dining area in front of the natural stone fireplace with pizza oven. Hardscaping work included:
- installation of extensive drainage to provide positive water flow,
- exposed aggregate poured in concrete front entry path,
- concrete block planters and window well,
- interlocking paver pathways with large circular patio,
- underground sprinkler irrigation system design and installation,
- natural stone gas fireplace with Mugnaini pizza oven,
- composite lumber front entrance, and backyard decks,
- redwood pergola,
- gurgle stone fountain,
- Kichler landscape lighting design and installation.
Garden installation at the Park Hill project included pruning of existing trees and shrubs, supply and planting trees, shrubs, vines, and perennials as per detailed landscape design drawings. View 2 years after completion. Click on an image to enlarge it.