Infill New Construction Landscaping
New infill house in S.W. Calgary design and installation of full landscaping. Landscape design concept included no lawn, replacing the existing low-level wooden deck with large interlocking paver patio connected with an entrance by composite lumber landing in the backyard. The front yard was designed to improve curb appeal. All was complemented with low maintenance planting hardy in Calgary climate.
Hardscaping work included:
- interlocking paver pathways with large patio,
- concrete block planter in the front yard,
- concrete block window well at the front of the house,
- underground sprinkler irrigation system, design, and installation,
- composite lumber landing.
Garden installation at the infill house included pruning and renovation of an old hedge, planting trees, shrubs, vines, and perennials as per garden design drawings. View 2 years after completion. Click on an image to enlarge it.