Mount Royal, S.W. Calgary heritage residence. Detailed landscape design and full renovation of large walkout back and front yards. Landscape design concept included new lawn, replacing existing old wooden deck with large new one, built with composite lumber and interlocking paver patio in the backyard. The front yard was designed to improve curb appeal and complemented with low maintenance planting.
Hardscaping work included:
- installation of extensive drainage to provide positive water flow,
- front and backyard interlocking paver pathways with patio area,
- construction of large composite lumber deck with bench and planter,
- construction of front entrance stairs to match the architecture of the veranda,
- underground sprinkler irrigation system design and installation.
- tree removal,
- extensive pruning of existing trees and shrubs,
- transplanting existing shrubs and perennials,
- removing undesirable vegetation.
New garden installation included:
- supply and planting trees, shrubs, vines, and perennials as per detailed landscape design drawings.
- building and edging new beds and planting areas.
- supply and installation of sod for lawn areas.
- mulching all planting areas.
For Mount Royal landscaping renovation Vivid Garden supplied and installed trees, shrubs, perennials, and sod for all lawn areas as per detailed landscape design drawings. View only a few months after completion. Click on an image to enlarge it.